The VPCCC is an incorporated association of car clubs, car enthusiasts, and businesses that have joined together for a common purpose.
The VPCCC is a non-governing body and is a not-for-profit organization.
The VPCCC currently represents 35 car clubs and other civic organizations, 14 businesses, and 2 individuals.
The purpose of the VPCCC is:
- to exchange information between clubs/car enthusiasts and to keep the public informed regarding events of interest.
- to create a voice for the hobby at the local, state, and national level; particularly in regards to legislative matters.
- to promote a good public image for the hobby.
As an automotive hobbyist, or related business owner, you should be aware that there are issues that affect your interest, both locally and nationally.
We invite you to become an informed and active part of the grass roots effort on the Virginia Peninsula to influence sensible and responsible decisions. Our yearly membership dues are $20.00 for car clubs and individuals and $25.00 for businesses. You can bring your application, with a check or cash, to any of our monthly meetings or you can mail a check made out to VPCCC to the below address:
VPCCC c/o Robert J. McKenzie
114 Prince George Drive
Hampton, VA 23669-3604
Membership advantages include:
- Interface of municipalities with car enthusiasts and local clubs.
- Awareness of legislation and issues pertaining to the automotive hobby.
- Organization of club events and functions.
- Promotion of a good public image for the automotive hobby.
- Provide assistance to clubs requesting help with structuring, forming a club, membership, activities, newsletters, by-laws, organizational structure, etc.
- Car club support with structuring, membership, activities, newsletters, and by-laws.
Please consider joining us at one of our meetings. Our meetings are held on the fourth
Wednesday of the month (no meeting in December) at 7:00pm at Thomas Nelson Community
College, Hampton III Building, 525 Butler Farm Road, Hampton in Conference Room 717.
If you would like more information, please check our website at www.VPCCC.org.
You can also contact any one of our officers. They will be happy to let you know what we’re all about.